Our Clinic’s newest accomplishment is being certified as a Level 3 (the highest) Patient-Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). This new model of care promotes partnerships between our patients, our physicians and a personal team of trusted healthcare providers. A few benefits of being part of our Clinic’s Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH):
- You and your doctor will create a health care plan designed to help you achieve optimum wellness.
- Prevention and early intervention of illnesses.
- Patients who have chronic illnesses (such as diabetes, COPD, etc.) can be monitored more closely to be sure they are receiving the necessary treatments.
- Coordinate follow-up visits, tests, preventive health measures and potential gaps in care.
- Utilize improved technologies to stay better connected with the medical community and their resources.
Additional PCMH Information
- You will continue to see your Primary Care Physician.
- All patient information will continue to remain confidential.
- You will have access to a doctor on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You are expected to call our office before utilizing an Emergency Room, to help us steer. you in the right direction. Of course if you cannot reach us within 5 minutes please go with your instinct if you think it is truly an emergency.
- Our office will be open until 5:00 PM Monday & Thursday, 7:00 PM Tuesday, 4:00 PM on Wednesday and Friday and you may walk in up to 4:00 PM M-F.
- All care provided will be geared to help you accomplish your personal health care goals.
Request Your Appointment Today!
To request your appointment, please call (630) 893-0347 or contact us online today!
Center for Adult Healthcare, S.C.
303 East Army Trail Road, Suite 301
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Phone: (630) 893-0347
Internal medicine and primary care clinic serving patients in Bloomingdale, Medinah, Roselle, Keeneyville, Carol Stream, Glendale Heights, Addison, Itasca, Wood Dale and the surrounding DuPage County communities.